Convenience Store Manager
Posted: August 12th, 2019
Job Description: Adhering to the ERBFNOTS Conditions of Employment Policies and maintaining Confidentiality at all times, the Convenience Store Manager responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• To plan, organize, direct and coordinate the employees and resources for efficient, profitable service of fuel and non-fuel related products.
o Management of up to 10-12 Staff members including (employment, training, scheduling and discipline)
o Inventory Control including (ordering/receiving product, pricing and promotions) on both petroleum and convenience store items.
o Creating and implementing and 0n-going promotional/advertising campaign by working with Managers at OTS, Suppliers, and Media.
o Management of POS system and financial reporting on a monthly basis.
o Available to work days/evenings/nights/weekends.
o Addressing operational issues as they arise.
o Other duties that may be required of the position of Manager C-Store.
• Business management training and/or demonstrated experience in sales, supervising and customer service, with petroleum/convenience store retail operations
• knowledge of Point-Of-Sale (POS)
• Excellent organization skills
• Excellent communicational skills (oral and written)
• Must have working knowledge of computers and computer programs. (ex. Microsoft word, excel, power point and database)
• Demonstrate a positive/motivational attitude and ability to problem solve, work independently and with a team
• Valid driver’s license and access to transportation
• The Manager will be required to work daytime/evenings/nights/weekend hours as necessary
• High School Diploma required with any related post-secondary training or certificates considered an asset
• Preference may be given to Eel River Bar First Nation members and Employees of the ERBFNOTS
• Bilingual while not necessary would be considered an asset
• Applicants being considered for an interview MUST provide a current criminal record and a vulnerable sector check prior to interview.
Closing Date: Aug 30, 2019 at 11:55 AM - We thank all applicants, however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please make applications to the attention of Kathy Pictou by email or in person:
Tel: (506) 684-6288 E-mail: email@example.com
(All applications must include Cover Letter, Resume and 3 References.)
ERBFN Osprey Truck Stop reserves the right to amend and/or withdraw the above posting for 2019 Convenience Store Manager.
ERB.Truck Stop C-store.JobPosting2019 (003).pdf
April 13th, 2017
Ugpi'ganjig Newsletter April 2017
September 8th, 2016
ERBFN Financial Statements - March 2016
July 27th, 2015
ERBFN Financial Statements - March 2015
Fill up on gas, stock up on snacks, grab a bite to eat at the adjacent restaurant or take a look at some native crafts.
To find out about more services available and hours of operation, click + LEARN MORE
+ LEARN MORE
Learn more about the demographics and successes achieved by Eel River Bar First Nation.
+ LEARN MORE
+ LEARN MORE