Health Centre Janitor/Custodian
Posted: September 9th, 2019
Job Description: Adhering to the ERBFN Conditions of Employment Policies, the Health Policies, and maintaining CONFIDENTIALITY at all times, the ERBFN Health Centre Custodian responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Clean and disinfect offices, meeting chambers and recreational facilities, kitchen areas (including refrigerators and stoves), washroom facilities, and all common areas (ex. sweep, mop floors; clean/dust window shelves, sills, cabinets, tables, etc.; wash windows, walls, doors, garbage cans; empty trash bins; sanitize bathrooms and ensure all dispensers are full, etc.)
o Clean and care for the building and facilities in order to ensure they are maintained in a safe and healthy manner – incumbent must be able to create and follow checklist for daily, weekly, monthly and yearly.
• Maintain storage areas and cleaning equipment, materials and supplies in a safe and orderly manner in order to ensure the safety of staff and the public.
• Custodians is responsible to monitor outside and inside the Health Centre and picking up litter from parking lots and other areas around the Health Centre.
• A minimum of grade 12 diploma
• WHMIS training (willing to be trained)
• General cleaning experience or maintenance including floor maintenance - working with buffers, strippers, ladders and other maintenance equipment
• Must be bonded (willing to be)
• First Aid/CPR Certificate (willing to be trained)
• Knowledge of electrical systems (ex. heating and ventilation and HVAC systems) (willing to be trained)
• basic knowledge of carpentry and building maintenance
• Excellent organizational and time management skills; Ability to work with little or no supervision
• Applicants being considered for an interview MUST provide a current criminal record and a vulnerable sector check prior to interview
How to Apply: Application must be received no later than September 25, 2019. Please make applications to the attention of Kathy Pictou, by e-mail or in-person:
Tel: (506) 684-6288 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
(All applications must include Resume, Cover Letter and 3 References)
1 Ugpi'ganjig Custodian Job Posting.jpg
April 13th, 2017
Ugpi'ganjig Newsletter April 2017
September 8th, 2016
ERBFN Financial Statements - March 2016
July 27th, 2015
ERBFN Financial Statements - March 2015
Fill up on gas, stock up on snacks, grab a bite to eat at the adjacent restaurant or take a look at some native crafts.
To find out about more services available and hours of operation, click + LEARN MORE
+ LEARN MORE
Learn more about the demographics and successes achieved by Eel River Bar First Nation.
+ LEARN MORE
+ LEARN MORE