Eel River Bar First Nation
Covid-19 Compliance Officer
Reports to: Director of Capital & Infrastructure
Hours of Work: Band Operational Hours
Due to the current climate, Ugpi’ganjig First Nation has a requirement for a COVID-19 Compliance Officer. Under the overall supervision of the Director of Capital & Infrastructure, the Covid-19 Compliance Officer will monitor the day-to-day work activities to ensure new social distancing and hygiene measures are in place and maintained across the workplace
Job Description: Adhering to the ERBFN Conditions of Employment Policies, new Return to Work policy, Ugpi’ganjig First Nation COVID-19 Operational Guide and maintaining Confidentiality at all times, the Covid-19 Compliance Officer’s responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Ensuring 2 Meter (6 Feet) Social distancing
- Ensuring the well-being of all staff with regards to COVID-19 symptoms
- Support site managers and supervisors in communicating the massage across all areas of the workplace.
- Work safely with the parameters and guidelines set out by the government.
- Work Safely within the parameters and guidelines set out by the Ugpi’ganjig First Nation COVID-19 Operational Guide
- Follow a structure and framework that can be easily communicated across all levels of workforce at the workplace.
- Help to maintain a safe and hygienic environment to avoid any outbreaks at the workplace.
- Regular audits of the framework and procedures to ensure adherence and effectiveness
· LPN or Health Field (would be an asset)
· Possess a level 1 First Aid and CPR
· Health & Safety Background
· Occupational Health & Safety Certification
· Able to engage staff and community/public and maintain Ugpi’ganjig COVID-19 Operation Guide
*** (Only qualified candidates will be contact for interview.) ***
Closing Date: August 20, 2020
Please make application to the attention of Kathy Pictou, HR by email or place in HR drop box outside Band Office:
Phone #: (506) 684-6288
We thank all those who apply.
ERBFN HRD reserves the right to amend and/or withdraw the above posting for 2020 Covid-19 Compliance Officer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org