The Canada Revenue Agency is one of the largest employers in the federal government with over 44,000 people. We administer tax laws for the federal and most provincial and territorial governments including various social and economic benefit programs. Our work effects all Canadians.
At the Canada Revenue Agency, we work together to create healthy workplaces by interacting with civility and respect, and that embrace diversity and inclusiveness. We have a workforce that represents a unique mix of identities, experiences and perspectives that enable us to learn, grow and contribute collectively to the success of the organization and the public we serve. We look forward to you joining our team!
Working as a Taxpayer Services Agent, Business Enquiries
Some of the duties of a Taxpayer Services Agent, Business Enquiries may entail:
- Responding to a variety of enquiries or requests related to tax matters, CRA administered programs and related accounts.
- Performing various calculations to determine tax or CRA administered program requirements, elections, entitlements, or administrative relief.
- Educating taxpayers by providing information and promoting available services.
What we’re looking for
We want people who want to do work that matters to all Canadians. Your talent, creativity and knowledge will be great assets to the CRA. Apply now!
Required education – A secondary school diploma or CRA-approved alternatives.
Taxpayer Services Agent (SP-04) — $58,076 to $65,363
Current open selection processes:
- 2021 Indigenous Student Employment Program (ISEP) – Atlantic
- Atlantic Region recent/upcoming graduate opportunities
- Taxpayer Services Agents – Canada.ca
For more information in respect to these opportunities please contact:
Shawn Nelson email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org