11 Main Street, Unit 201
Eel River Bar, NB E8C 1A1
Phone: (506) 684-6297 Fax: (506) 684-6284
July 4, 2022
Job Posting – Jordan’s Principal Support Workers
Eel River Bar Education is currently seeking support workers for the 2022-23 school year. This work is primarily assisting the needs of students. Under the supervision of the school Methods and Resource teacher & Director of Education their duties would include providing assistance in classrooms, libraries, shops and any other learning environment. The role also includes providing and implementing intervention support, data collection in the areas of social and/or behavioral and/or academic support to students in a school setting ranging from K-12. Other duties may include providing one-on-one support to students at school. We are seeking individuals who are motivated, energetic, and is a positive role model. Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time that may become necessary to meet the needs of our students.
Requirements and Qualification:
- Must have a high school diploma and a minimum experience related to child and youth program delivery with respect to education. Educational Assistant certificate and diploma are an asset.
- Specific training, deemed essential by the employer to meet the special needs of student(s), may also be required. Ex. Autism spectrum disorders and behavioral intervention training modules.
- Must have successfully completed Policy 701 and must also successfully pass a criminal record check including vulnerable sector.
- Must have valid First Aid/CPR Certificates or willing to complete requirements.
- Experience or demonstrated ability in dealing with children and families and working in a school environment.
- Applicants must have demonstrated leadership skills, communication skills, and can work both independently and as part of a team.
- Should be mature and sensitive in working with children, parents and other school staff.
- Knowledge and/or experience with language, culture, history and customs of Eel River Bar First Nation would be an asset.
Deadline for Applications: August 11, 2022
Please submit a Cover letter with Resume and references to:
Kathy Pictou by Email or to the Human Resources Drop-off box outside Band Office.
Tel: (506) 684-6288 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Eel River Bar Education reserves the right to amend and/or withdraw the above posting.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com