Message from the Social Department for clients on CRB (Canada Response Benefit)

Chief and Council along with the Social Department are looking for names of individuals who are in receipt of Canada Response Benefit (CRB)

Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) is the government department that handles the Canada Response Benefit (CRB), which is funding for those that did not qualify for EI.

We have some additional Covid Funds that we can give through social for those on CRB and we also have some seasonal workers for help with their power bills coming in the near future. Details and applications will be available in the coming week.


If you’re on CRB, please contact Susan LaBillois to leave your name and number at 506-6846304 or text at 506-685-0770 or email at