EEL RIVER BAR FIRST NATION HOUSING & CAPITAL
Household Garbage & Recycling Removal
2 Year Contract
Date: September 21, 2020
Project No. 2020-Household Garbage & Recycling Removal
The project generally consists of the Household Garbage & Recycling Removal.
SCOPE OF WORK
The project scope of work section is to be read in conjunction with other documents, see table list below, of the tender package to form the full scope of this contract. The scope of work includes, but not limited to:
- Provide Household Garbage & Recycling Removal.
- Maintain, insure and license all equipment in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations, policies, and procedures;
- Indemnify the Eel River Bar First Nation against all claims or liabilities arising from any negligence or action of the operator;
- Carry out all activities pursuant to this contract in accordance with applicable federal and provincial laws, regulations, policies, and procedures;
- Authorize the Eel River Bar First Nation to deduct, from any payment owing to the operator All costs associated with damages to the Eel River Bar First Nation property by virtue of the negligence or actions of the operator during the performance of his responsibilities pursuant to this agreement; and
- Save Eel River Bar First Nation harmless from any and all actions arising from the Service Provider’s performance of the responsibilities in this contract.
- Contractor must have a valid New Brunswick work safety number
CALCULATION OF FEES AND OTHER CHARGES
- NO other costs will be provided by the Company. If additional stops are added the rate will be adjusted at the time stops are added.
- Before any bill is sent to the Company, the Service Provider is responsible to ensure that fees are appropriate.
- Any additional household garbage or recycling charges above and beyond scope of work must be approved by the Director of Capital, Housing & Infrastructure.
- Fees for household garbage and recycling removal services are calculated on the basis of 413 stops per week as agreed by the parties and as have been historically part of the previous service agreements between Service Provider and the Company. The monthly fee per stop will be paid at the set rate.
- Billing occurs at the end of each month with the description during that month
REQUEST FOR FEE DETAILS & REMAINING WORK ESTIMATE
- Service Provider will provide, upon request, the itemized details of the work performed pursuant to the service agreement and other matter, as may be required in relation to this service agreement, as the Company may request.
- October 5, 2020
LOCATION OF PUBLIC OPENING / TENDER SUBMISSION
Eel River Bar First Nation
11 Main Street, Unit 201
Eel River Bar, NB
Tender’s shall be made on the forms provided and signed by duly authorized personnel of the submitting company. Submission to be in a sealed envelope and identifies as:
Tender Eel River Bar First Nation-Household Garbage & Recycling Removal
Contractor to submit proposed schedule with bid response. At a minimum, the schedule to
Include the following milestones:
- Service to be provided in the year 2020 in the months of October, November, December.
Service to be provided in the year 2021 in the Months of January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December.
Service to be provided in the year 2022 in the Months of January, February, March,
April, May, June, July, August, and September 30, 2022 end date.
|1||Community Map||Civic Address|